Smart Rack Controller with LCD Display Supporting up to 16 Sensors and 1 Rack of Assets (1x RJ-12 Sensor Port, 1x RJ-45 Feature Port for AMS, 1x RJ-45 RS-485, 1x USB-A, 1x USB-B, 1x RJ-45 Ethernet, 1x DB-9M Console/Modem)
Smart Rack Controller met LCD Display. Support tot 16 Sensors en 1 Rack of Assets
€318,00 Exclusief BTW
€384,78 Inclusief BTW
The Raritan EMX2-111 is a Smart rack controller with 1 x RJ-12 sensor port, expandable up to 16 connected sensors using Sensor Hubs.
Raritan’s smart rack controller allows you to use any of Raritan’s sensors such as temperature and humidity, Raritan’s Power IQ energy management software, or the asset management solution composed of the AMT and AMS intelligent asset tags, and dcTrack data center infrastructure management (DCIM) software or a third-party asset management system with SNMP capability.
The 1U device functions as an SNMP gateway with ports for Raritan’s 1-Wire sensors, as well as ports for RS-485 serial, KVM, DB-9 modem/console, USB-A and USB-B.
Why do you need rack monitoring?
• Do you want real-time, accurate visibility into your IT asset management inventory?
• Do you want to install temperature sensors at your rack in accordance with
• Do you want to locate a USB webcam at your rack?
• Do you want to instrument your rack with contact closure sensors so you can
detect when a cabinet door has been opened?
• Do you want to aggregate, report and analyze sensor data across all your data
center racks globally?
Raritan’s rack monitoring solution helps you manage the physical environment of your rack. With this solution and the appropriate sensors you can:
• Minimize the hours needed to track IT assets, thereby saving time and money
• Ensure uptime by monitoring racks for possible hot spots
• Save on cooling costs by confi dently raising data center temperatures
• Maintain cabinet security with USB webcams and contact closure sensors
• Improve data center uptime by receiving environment alerts
• Optimize strategic and tactical decision making for the IT environment by
tracking IT changes and growth in real time
• The EMX device
• Power cord
• Mounting Bracket pack and screws
• Sensors sold seperatly