Telecommunications companies such as Vodafone, Deutsche Glasfaser and Telekom are increasingly enabling fibre connections for private households in Germany. Fibre to the home (FTTH) cables from InLine connect the house transfer point with the fibre optic modem and ensure a reliable fibre optic connection in your home.
Unfortunately, pre-installed cables from providers are often of poor quality and sometimes only 1.6mm thick. If the cable breaks, even the fastest fibre optic connection will not help. InLine FTTH cables are 3mm thick and have a particularly stable structure. Additional reinforcement in the form of a stainless steel spiral tube guarantees a long-term, reliable fibre optic connection in private homes. The neutral sheath colour white is suitable for inconspicuous installation in visible living areas. Different lengths up to 50m allow you to remain flexible, even if the position of the modem changes.
- Halogen free outer Jacket
- Armoured Cable OD:3.0mm±0.2mm
- flexible metal tubing one core
- Fiber: OS2 9/125µm – single Mode
- APC 8° Polished
- with test report
- Conform IEC 610304-2 IEC60332-3-1 IEC60754-2 IEC 61754-20
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85°C
- Storage Temperature: -40 to +85°C